Wednesday, August 9, 2017

This or That Book Tag



I came across the This or That Tag on Rebel Mommy Book Blog, however it originated on Tea and Paperbacks.

💚Reading on the couch or in bed?💚
In bed. But my absolute favourite place to read is in the bath.

💚Male main character or female main character?💚
I enjoy reading from both perspectives, but I generally relate more to a female main character.

💚Sweet snacks or salty snacks while reading?💚
Salty potato chips.

💚Trilogies or quartets?💚
Trilogies.

💚First person POV or third person POV?💚
First person.

💚Books that make you laugh or books that make you cry?💚
Depends on my mood. I enjoy both when read at the right time.

💚Reading at night or in the morning?💚
I’m not so much of a morning person. I prefer to read in bed at night.

💚Libraries or Bookstores?💚
Lately my budget is more fitting for the library.

💚Black book covers or white book covers?💚
Black and white!

💚Character-driven or plot-driven stories?💚
Plot-driven.


If you decide to participate in this book tag as well, be sure to leave your link in the comments so I can check out your answers. 

2 comments:

  1. The bed is pretty much the only place I read. I don’t have a bathtub (only a shower), but if I read in a bath, I’d be worried about dropping the book.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised I've never dropped my book in the bath actually. I am pretty clumsy lol.

      Delete