Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Favourite Book Covers of 2016

I know, I know, its February and I am posting another 2016 wrap-up. I honestly don't know why I didn't think to do this post a month ago, but it didn't cross my mind. So, better late than never right?

As the title suggests, today I am going to share with you some of my favourite book covers from 2016. Note that not all of these books weren't released in that specific year, but I just happened to read them in 2016.



The Girl in the Castle by Santa Montefiore wasn't one of my favourite reads of the year, but I think that the cover is beautiful especially with the subtle inclusion of said castle near the bottom. 


Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt has several covers, including one for the movie. However this one is my favourite. It depicts the secluded Tuck family home complete with two of the characters in a row boat. 


How delicious does the dessert look on the cover for Jessica L. Randall's The Obituary Society? I also love the vintage feeling it gives with the polka dot dress and the soft colour scheme. 



An Amish Family Christmas by Shelley Shepard Gray shows a bright winter day, with a horse drawn buggy and red barn. I'd love to jump aboard and go for a ride.

The Gift of Friendship: Stories that Celebrate the Beauty of Shared Moments by Dawn Camp shows an ideal getaway perfect for two friends to reconnect. Lake side in a Muskoka chair with a cold drink, sounds wonderfully relaxing doesn't it? 


Which of these covers do you like the best? I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a message in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment