Thursday, December 1, 2016

Monthly Wrap-up: September, October & November 2016

Monthly Wrap-up:
September,
October
November
2016

Hello everyone,

I haven't done a monthly wrap-up since August. Normally I'm good at doing one each month, but lately my reading progress hasn't been anything to shake a stick at. 

Life has just been very hectic lately. For those of you who don't know, I am expecting my first child in late April! So my weeks have been consumed with doctors appointments and trying to get as much rest as I can. Because of my heart problems, this is a quite high risk pregnancy, but I have a great team of doctors around me and we are all optimistic that things will run smoothly. So far so good. *Fingers crossed!!*

We are also in the process of moving, which is exciting and stressful all at the same time. It made more sense for us to move out of our 1 bedroom, into a two before the baby comes. I'm looking forward to getting all settled in.

Now onto the books..

My Reading Progress: 

Books Completed: 



  1. The Whiskey Sea by Ann Howard Creel 
  2. The Blackfriar Murders: A Cosy Mystery Series: Book One: At the Bottom of the Stairs by M'Lissa Moorecroft 
Yikes! Only two books in the past several months. I am not happy with this total at all, but when life gets crazy, what can ya do? Right?

Currently Reading:




Yes I've been reading The Girl in the Castle since like August, but I am enjoying it. I'm starting to make good progress on it the past couple of days.
I have been using What To Expect.. as a guideline that I will continue with throughout my pregnancy. I am finding it very informative. 

Up Next:



I will continue on with the books I have been sent by authors to read and review. I am determined to catch up, it just may take me a while. I think I can, I think I can! 

I hope you are all doing well and wishing you happy holidays! 


Hosted by: Book Date 

6 comments:

  1. When there is a baby on the way you both take priority. Hope it all continues to go well. And the move which is a lot of work but I expect hubby will help heaps. I saw The Whiskey Sea somewhere getting a good review so I have it in my wish list at Audible. All the best for December and onwards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathryn. Oh yes. We had loads of help with the move. Hope you have a great December as well.

      Delete
  2. These all look very tempting! Enjoy December...and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your move goes smoothly. Yes, baby should have her own room. I don't believe in having baby in the bed and with my second we had the crib in our room so the preschooler could sleep. However, baby game me a hard time and her dad ended up sleeping on the couch for three months. One night she kept waking up every half an hour. I was so frazzled and fried. We moved her to the office and what a good decision it was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stefanie. The move went well. Oh my, sounds like you have your hands full. We will be keeping the baby in our room (in a bassinet) for the first little while.

      Delete