Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Book Haul: June 2016

I don't accumulate a lot of books throughout the months (like other bloggers do), so for me it makes sense to just wait until I have gathered up a decent amount before I share them here with you all. Today I have some books I accumulated over the month of June.

Last month I donated a big bag full of books to my local library. Click here to see my un-haul post. And well, you know I couldn't leave without checking out the used books they had for sale. Here's what I found:




He Sees You When You're Sleeping by Mary Higgins Clark & Carol Higgins Clark
The Christmas Thief by Mary Higgins Clark & Carol Higgins Clark
Titanic: The Long Night by Diane Hoh 
The Siren Song (The Cronus Chronicles, Book 2) by Anne Ursu 

Next up are two books I purchased at my local grocery store for less than $6 each:



The Accidental Empress by Allison Pataki 
Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin 

This last group includes books I have been sent in exchange for honest reviews:



Blaming the Wind by Alessandra Harris
The Bookshop on the Corner by Jenny Colgan
A Beauty Refined (Sapphire Brides #2) by Tracie Peterson  

Thank you Alessandra Harris, Edelweiss and Bethany House!

Have you read any of these books? If so what did you think of them? Leave me a message in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment