Saturday, April 2, 2016

Monthly Favourites: March 2016

Monthly Favourites

March 2016

Today I would like to share with you a new segment I will be adding to my monthly wrap-ups. Here are some of my favourite random non-bookish favourites from the past few weeks. 


I've been on a yogurt and granola kick recently. 
Source

One of my favourite Easter treats are Lil' Scoops, especially the kind with the white chocolate mousse inside
Source

I probably sound like a broken record, but I've been really enjoying watching season one of When Calls the Heart. It is a Hallmark Channel television show that follows a young woman who takes a teaching position in a western Canadian coal mining town. 
Source: Hallmark Channel

My favourite movie that I watched in March was the 2014 remake of Annie, staring: Jamie Foxx, Quvenzhane Wallis, Cameron Diaz, Rose Byrne and Bobby Cannavale. This was a wonderfully modern remake of the classic tale about little orphan Annie. I had so much fun watching it and singing along to the familiar soundtrack. 


One of my favourite games to play on Facebook is SongPop. My username is mlsmanreads if anyone would like to send me a challenge.

It doesn't take much to get a song stuck in my head, especially if it is catchy. Lately I've have Renegade by Styx stuck in my head. Yes I know, very random but I can't stop singing it..

And last but not least I've been really into listening to the Australian pop-punk band 5 Seconds of Summer. 
Source
These guys are just as fun as their music. Take a listen to She's Kinda Hot, so catchy!


What are some of your favourites from the month of March? Are you into any of the things I've mentioned? I'd also love to hear what you think of this new segment. Should I keep it or scrap it? Leave me a message in the comments.


 

2 comments:

  1. I used to play Songpop when I was on Facebook all the time, lol. If that's the one where you have to guess the song before your opponent? It was fun... and Renegade is a catchy tune, I can see where that would get stuck in your head. Haven't heard that in a while... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It an addictive game. Yep that's the one. Its more fun now that facebook has little chat boxes along with their games.

      Delete