Well its the end of February already! Had another boring week on my end, but tonight I did have an enjoyable time. I went out for a nice dinner at one of my favourite Irish restaurants to celebrate my birthday. An early birthday celebration actually. I turn 29 on Tuesday (March 1). The last year of my 20's! YIKES!
I am currently participating in a Spring Break Read-a-thon, along with my fellow members of the Goodreads group Bookworm Bitches. I am keeping track of my progress on this master post. So far I am happy with my progress, although it has kind of took a side track due to today's busyness.
After dinner tonight I took an unplanned visit to Chapters. And well I couldn't walk out without buying anything.
Here are the new additions to my shelves:
Small February book haul. Dear Canada: No Safe Harbour by Julie Lawson The Gift of Friendship by Dawn Camp The Selection Boxset: The Selection. The Elite. The One by Kiera Cass Click the link in my bio for my most recent blog posts. #bookstagram #bookhaul #bookblogger. #theselection #canadianbooks #revell
And a closer look..
- Dear Canada: No Safe Harbour: The Halifax Explosion, Diary of Charlotte Blackburn, Halifax Nova Scotia, 1917 by Julie Lawson
- The Gift of Friendship: Stories that Celebrate the Beauty of Shared Moments. Edited by Dawn Camp NOTE: I would like to thank the publisher Revell for sending my this book for review.
- The Selection Series Boxset: The Selection/The Elite/The One by Kiera Cass
- The Red Door Inn (Prince Edward Island Dreams #1) by Liz Johnson NOTE: Once again thank you Revell for sending me a copy of this book for review.
- The Munich Girl: A Novel of the Legacies That Outlast War by Phyllis Edgerly Ring NOTE: Thank you to the author for sending me this book to review.
- The Mapmaker's Children by Sarah McCoy (Rating: 4/5)
- The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew #1) by Carolyn Keene. Narrated by Laura Linney (Rating: 3/5)
Thursday: Book Review: Growing Up Duggar: It's All About Relationships by Jana Duggar, Jessa Duggar, Jill Duggar and Jinger Duggar (Rating: 2.5/5)
Tuesday: Book Review: TLC Blog Tour: The Mapmaker's Children by Sarah McCoy
Wednesday: Monthly Wrap-up: February 2016
Thursday: Book Review: Minor: Volume One (The Journals of Meghan McDonnell Book 1) by Meghan McDonnell
Hosted by: Book Date
Hosted by: Caffeinated Book Reviewer
Hosted by Tynga's Reviews