Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 Books I Wanted to Read in 2015, but Didn't

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This weeks topic is a freebie and since I missed the Top 10 Tuesday for the week of January 12th, I will use that one.

Top 10 Books I Wanted to Read in 2015, but didn't
(Click the link for the Goodreads descriptions)



































 



Have you read any of these books? If so I'd love to hear what you thought of them. Also if you participated in this weeks TTT, be sure to leave me your link in the comments.


2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Finding Audrey. It was really cute and the audio was great. I want to read The Lake House too. Hope you get to all of these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grace. Hope you enjoy The Lake House whenever you get to it. :)

      Delete