Sunday, August 2, 2015

Monthly Wrap-up: July 2015






Month in review is a monthly meme which was created by Kathryn at Book Date.


What a crazy busy month July was. Even though I made very little progress with my reading and bought too many books to carry I had a great time. I went to some amazing places, checked off some things on my bucket list and spent time with my family. I am now home sweet home and reunited once again with my boys (Boyfriend and Cat ha). 

Here is my pitiful reading progress for the past month:

Books Completed in July: 1


DNF: 1


Yikes! Only 1 book completed. This is my worst month yet. Normally I do an update on my stats for the month including my favourite book read, favourite character etc. but I’m just going to skip over that this time. 

Currently Reading: 


August TBR:


I’m looking forward to seeing what the rest of the summer has in store for me both in my personal life and in the books I will read. I may have to do a read-a-thon or set a challenge for myself to make up for July’s lack of progress. 

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer and all the best in August.

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes real life gets in the way of reading, but that's not necessarily a bad thing :) You still had a good month.

    Deadly Magic looks good. That's on my list to read when I get around to it.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are right. It was a good month. :)
      I'll be interested to hear what you think of Deadly Magic, once you get around to it.
      Hope you have a great week as well, Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. Hmm I read some of the earlier Emma Harte Saga books but didn't get to this one, perhaps better that I didn't! All the best with your reading for this month. It is easier for me, I have just retired so not to many calls on my time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read some of the reviews on goodreads (for Breaking the Rules) from people who had read the previous books in the series and they weren't so fussy on it either. But to each their own.
      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. It's hard to keep up in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes if I'm really busy like last month. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete